Maps look great. Love the options on the maps too. You can print the maps with/without grids. They are almost exactly what I wanted. However, you can't print these on 2' x 3' posters without having to crop the images. I end up losing the area around the edges of the map just to make it fit.
Figured out a way to make this work well for $1.89 at Office Depot so I can print on blueprint size paper. This way makes everything turn out just a hair larger than an inch, but that doesn't bother me. Also, These steps assume you don't mind black and white pictures. Because of this, I updated my review.
1) Open the black and white version (usually the gridless version)
2) Add a new layer to the image called "Grid" (https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-layers.html)
3) Add a grid to the layer named "Grid" (https://docs.gimp.org/-
4) Make the width,height of the squares about 150 pixels (https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp--
5) Make the line width about 1 pixel
6) Scale the image to 150 pixels for x,y resolution (https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-image-scale.html). Be sure you're using "pixels"/in
7) Save your Gimp project
8) Export as jpg to disk
9) Go to officedepot.com
10) Hover over "Print+Copy", select "Document Printing", select "Blueprints"
11) Upload your new jpg
12) Choose your paper size according to image (i.e. for the Goblin Ambush, I selected 'ARCH 18" x 24"' to reduce the amount of whitespace around the image)
13) Select "Keep Size"
14) Select "Black and White" (Notice how the price goes down)
15) Select "Landscape"
16) Place order
17) (After a few hours, pick up!)
[5 of 5 Stars!]