- Detailed dungeon with a strong theme.
- Interesting environmental hazards and challenges.
- Player maps and tokens provided for VTTs.
- Dungeon is unnecessarily huge in most areas, making it feel far emptier than it is.
- Very light on role-playing and story-telling.
- Too much flavor text that presumes PCs’ actions and emotional responses.
THE VERDICT: “THE DREADED TUNNELS OF RUXABAR” TAKES PCS THROUGH A CHALLENGING, DISEASE-RIDDEN DUNGEON CRAWL THAT’S AS MUCH ABOUT SURVIVING THE ENVIRONMENT AS THE DENIZENS WITHIN.
Full written review: https://roguewatson.com/2019/-
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fUkj52K254
[3 of 5 Stars!]