- Charming background and characters!
- Story Rewards done (mostly) right. The Peacesmith reward is a great example of an interesting but not game-breaking player reward. The lead-in to it was also very original.
- Good combat balance.
- Good proofreading, a positive that is less common in AL than I would like.
- The randomness of how the Peacesmith reward is obtained by players. At least give players who are peace-inclined and roleplay it well a stronger chance of obtaining the reward.
- The search for the child Ahera in the middle part of the scenario. Players are prompted to search Emudomier for her but are given hardly any details on the locale and thus the "search" just ends up being a very linear and unsatisfying experience. I think this was a missed opportunity to throw in some non-linear content.
[4 of 5 Stars!]