it was very well put together but i felt it was trying to convert 4e mechanics into 5e. Not bad but not my cup of tea.
[3 of 5 Stars!]
Thank you for your review!
If the Bastion is not your cup of tea, why not look to the other full classes I have available for free on my website, Leukudnd.com
To give you a preview:
1. Bowmaster - Ranged Weapon-dedicated fighter, uses Intelligence for Trick Shots and crafting custom arrows . My first ever homebrew class, really rudimentary and straightforward.
2. Esper - Psychic power wielder. An admittedly incomplete/failed class, as it proved too complicated, but you can still see it and some of my thought process.
3. Tinkerer - The supreme crafting class. Build mundane objects and lightning speed, and transform them into pseudo-magic items with your magic engines! There are two versions: 1. the original version, and 2. a shortened version made for EnWorld.
4. The Mudang - Korean Shaman that delegates between the humanoid and spirit realms. Casts spells through the summoning of spirits in an original casting spellcasting system. This one is not available for free. I was commissioned to design it for the Koryo Hall of Adventures Kickstarter. You can pick up a digital or physical copy at hallofadventures.com
5. The Mistborn - My newest homebrew class, inspired by Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy. Push and pull metal, soar through the air, and manipulate people's emotions in a modular class without subclasses.