- The mute bard and the mystery behind her doomed adventuring party serves as both a great plot hook and an interesting (and suitably terrifying) mystery to discover.
- The mansion contains a perfect balance of exploration, combat, and role-playing opportunities.
- Optional events and quests that can be completed to earn rewards, or in one case, avoid a nasty trap at the end.
- Every combat encounter has notes for adjusting for stronger/weaker parties and levels.
- Meaningful choice at the end with multiple layers and outcomes.
- Plain white paper layout.
- No color on the maps.
Full review: https://roguewatson.com/2019/04/-
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTq2mPtdrBE
[5 of 5 Stars!]