This is a great addition to the published adventure.
- This product gives a good overview of each section of the adventure, points out potential trouble spots, and suggest narrative paths through. Given the size of the adventure, this is very helpful.
- Though there is more to this adventure than you could ever use on one playthrough, it never hurts to have a few extra ideas on where to take the game and this product delivers.
- The product fills out a lot of the sparsely described encounters and gives some good ideas for NPCs motivations and options. This was very helpful to me as it helped me adapt the adventure for higher-level characters. As the PCs can go backand forth between areas, it's definitely possible that DMs will have to adjust individual encounters for PCs that are higher-level than expected in initial design.
- I play on Roll20, so I don't get any use of the encounter sheets, but these would be incredibly helpful if I were running this at a table! I'd definitely like to do this one day.
- The additional maps are great. I didn't use the ones for the carnival (as I wanted to keep it more theatre-of-the-mind), but I've been using the ones for the Feywild parts.They really fill out needed areas.
- Because I play online, the PDFs in this product give me a great place to look for an overview of the section we're playing through rather than going through online text.
- I really appreciate handouts for magic items, whether in person or virtually.
Would I like more? Of course! But for the price, there is more than enough for me in this bundle.
[5 of 5 Stars!]