- Excellent artwork, layout, and presentation.
- Multiple full-color battlemaps with DM and player versions as well as grid and non-gridded.
- The Witches Three Appendix richly expands upon the green hag encounter in the woods.
- The bulk of the second chapter is a mini-hex crawl of random encounters.
- Ravenglade Keep is a bit empty, and parts of it are confusingly laid out.
THE VERDICT: THE DRAGON-HUNTING, WEREWOLF-KID RESCUING MINI-ADVENTURE STARTS OFF PROMISING, BUT GETS BOGGED DOWN WITH A HEX CRAWL IN THE WOODS.
Full review: https://roguewatson.com/2019/11/06/dms--
Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7BxEdk72K0
[4 of 5 Stars!]