- Lots of well-written, detailed notes on every NPC.
- Each of the three parts includes a battle map.
- Part One is excessively railroad-y, and ultimately unsatisfying.
- The dungeon in Part Three feels too generic and lacks cohesion.
- The final boss is too easy by herself and lacks proper motivation.
THE VERDICT: "HEAVEN IS PLACE ON FAERUN" IS TOO LINEAR AND SPECIFIC TO BE A DROP-IN ADVENTURE OR FRAMEWORK AND TOO GENERIC AND SIMPLISTIC TO MAKE FOR A SATISFYING STORY-HEAVY ADVENTURE.
Full Review: https://roguewatson.com/2018/11/28/dms-guild-review-heaven-is-a-place-on-faerun-truly-madly-deeply-part-3/
Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-awgk63B0