I highly recommend this pack!
For these items Rob takes a lot of what is in the PHB/OGL and makes it a lot easier to reference, I love his format over the default.
- Race Ability Modifiers and Key Class Stats
- Background Proficiencies, Languages, and Features
- Feat List with Benefits
- Spells (And Cantrips) Known, Prepared, Recovery per Class
- Spell List with All Info
- Magic Shops & Random Item Rarity Tables
- Class List Quick Start
Rob also takes some of the defaults and expands greatly with these items:
- 200 Criticals 200 Fumbles
- 200 Wild Magic
- Random Monster Table (FG .mod file ONLY)
If you are looking for a great out of the box, ready to run intro adventure to 5e and FG, then the FGC staple of the Unknown Whom is for you!
- Adventure: Unknown Whom (PDF & FG .mod file)
While I haven't played with the Defiler class, I love the expanded options Rob has with it, it's a neat addition to Homebrew games.
- Defier Class (PDF & FG .mod file)
This little beauty is the gem of the collection, an easy button for Conditions and Effects (and is worth the price of the entire complete works imho) it makes players and DMs lives 100x easier.
- Conditions & Effects (FG .mod file ONLY)