The compendium is back, With 59 new items to give your players, Npcs and enemies new ways to play.
This illustrated supplement contains :
- 59 Items of all rarities
- 19 Wondrous items
- 19 Weapons
- 8 Armors & Shields
- 13 Consummables & Ammunitions
+ Treasure Rolling Tables with entries sorted by rarity
+... [click here for more]
A furnished magical gear supplement.
Sarayath's Magical Compendium contains a lot of possible ways to spice your games, please or traumatize your players, and enrich your world, thanks to items ranging from simple loot to potential plot devices.
Over 40 entries, sorted by type and rarity with illustrations.
- 18 Wondrous Items,
- 12 Weapons, Armors & Shields,... [click here for more]
- The Poisoner -
This flavorful supplement contains :
- Details of the poisoner subclass, in a thematic layout with illustrations.
- 12 new poisons usable in many ways thanks to your archetypes features.
- Customization options to fit your character, from ruthless assassin to charismatic deceiver.
- A printer friendly version. ... [click here for more]
The Greek Pantheon Codex
This 26 pages supplement contains lore and detailed information on 9 legendary items and 21 statblocks for many well-known gods, titans, creatures and more from Greek mythology. Designed for Tier 2 to 4 adventures for mythical god slaying games.
If Greek mythology doesn't fit your setting, you can - of course - rename the statblocks to fit your pantheon of choice.
Printer... [click here for more]
Akryga's Guide to War
This supplement to the Dungeon Master's Guide for Fifth edition Dungeons and Dragons aims to increase the number of tools available to create an original battlefield setting with :
- New spells
- New siege weapons with different types of payload
- A high CR City wall Mimic
- standardized statistics for destructible objects
- battle solver system to resolve large scale conflicts... [click here for more]