The Temple of the Spider is a 29 page adventure with several encounters. It can probably be run in one or two sessions. The adventure is quite linear which can be a good or a bad thing depending on taste.
What I liked:
- The adventure is strong on flavor. The descriptions of the NPCs make them really come alive to me.
- The adventure has hooks how to connect the PCs emotionally to the plot.
- The formatting makes the adventure easy to run.
- I would say that little prep time is needed, you could probably read section by section without prior knowledge.
What I did not like:
- I am not a fan of linear adventures. The tale was too linear to me.
- I found the end a bit unsatifying (no spoilers here!)
Buy this if you like story-driven flavorful adventures and you have little time for preparation (5 Stars). Do not buy if you are a fan of large, complex dungeons (2 Stars).
[5 of 5 Stars!]